* Review contract and specifications in its entirety
* Assist Project Manager, Project Superintendent and Project Engineer as required
* Assist with all schedule preparations and updates
* Assist with quantity reporting, project costs and forecasting
* Obtain pricing from subcontractors and vendors to include change orders
* Requisition equipment and material deliveries as required
* Coordinate with subcontractors, suppliers and workforce to resolve project challenges and conflicts
* Assist with monthly billing, cash flow projections, and change order processing
* Manage document control to include submittal schedules, contract documents, project record drawings, etc.
* Review Heavy Job daily reports for accuracy
* Prepare and maintain technical submittal list, NPDES permits, Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan, and Project Progress Schedule as required
* Comply with notice requirements such as inspections, survey staking, joint measurements with owner and/or engineer, utility locations and adjustments, testing, claims, etc.
* Issue correspondence to subcontractors and vendors when revised plan and/or specifications affects products or services
* Assist with project closeout
* Perform additional assignment’s per the Project Manager’s direction
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=princeco&jobId=164843&lang=en_US&source=CC730389 →