Performs a variety of duties as it relates to fueling equipment on project sites.
• Fuel and grease construction equipment at jobsite locations as needed
• Help field mechanics as needed
• Must adhere to all company safety policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as required
• Must be a very cautious and safe driver
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include criminal background checks, MVR, and drug test.
• Must have a clean valid Florida driver’s license.
• Work on average eight (8) + hours per day and hours could vary based on project requirements. Work five days (Occasionally six days) per week.
• This position requires the ability to bend, kneel, walk or stand for long periods of time in all types of weather.
• Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EEO/DFWP/ “Minorities, Females, Disabled, Vets”
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=5846b24b-45ff-45da-ba77-791ea52c1dc0&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=266120&lang=en_US&source=CC4 →