Fueling, lubricating, performing daily preventative maintenance and minor repairs on heavy equipment in a construction site environment
• Checks fluid levels in engines, swing drives, transmissions, final drives, differentials, hydraulic system and cooling system
• Takes fluid samples from engines, swing drives, transmissions, final drives, differentials, hydraulic system and cooling system
• Delivers Petroleum, Oils and lubricants (POL) and/or coolant fluids to engines, swing drives, transmissions, final drives, differentials, hydraulic system and cooling system
• Changes Engine oil and filters
• Changes fuel filters
• Changes air filters if necessary
• Completely grease the machine
• Check and evaluate all mechanical functions to ensure correct operation
• Check Tire Pressure
• Check batteries
• Check belts
• Check hoses
• Clean or replace air conditioning filter
• Clean air conditioning condenser
• Drive all-wheel drive lubrication truck to equipment sites to perform this maintenance
• Interpret work orders and technical manuals
• Experience in basic vehicle/equipment servicing
• Knowledge of basic mechanical procedures and tools
• Clean CDL license with HazMat Endorsement
• Physical capabilities to meet the abilities described below
• Ability to complete service logs and orders
• Must be able to hold fuel, lubricant or grease dispensing nozzles during POL replenishment operations
• Must be able to climb up and down machines to reach grease points, refuel ports and lubrication tanks.
• Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds several times a day, pull hoses from the lubrication truck to the equipment being serviced.
• Job requires regular sitting, walking, standing, talking, use of fingers to handle, feel or operate equipment; climbing, balancing stooping, kneeling crouching, crawling, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting and grasping.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=5846b24b-45ff-45da-ba77-791ea52c1dc0&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=294843&lang=en_US&source=CC4 →